Monday, September 12, 2011

Sickly.

Hey guys,
Just wanted to update you before I go pass out again. I've had incredibly bad food poisoning for the last few days, and it hasn't really let up at all. I've been severely dehydrated, throwing up every hour (couldn't even keep down water yesterday) with a fever, body aches, everything. I guess I never really had food poisoning before - I never knew it was so bad! I guess it can last for 3-5 days. I'm hoping that it's not going to last much longer. With all of that going on, I haven't been able to get to work, let alone sit down and watch a movie and write about it. I'll have to bump today's movie and yesterday's movie to the end of my list and watch them later. Hope you guys understand! Hopefully I'll be doing better tomorrow and can get back to posting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment